San Giusto church
From official documents, we know that the village of Tiglio already existed before the year 1000. The Church of San Giusto always shared the same fortunes as Barga and, in 1332, it was passed along with Barga under the protection of Florence.
Currently there are three altars: Most Holy Annunciation, Holy Sacrament and our Lady of the Rosary.
Source: La guida di Barga
View on Map: San Giusto church