San Bernardino oratory
The oratory located in the Nebbiana area changed its name to San Bernardino when the Franciscans moved to the new convent
Over the centuries, the church slowly deteriorated until, in 1768, Giovan Pietro Bartolini rebuilt it almost entirely and became its patron. Today San Bernardino is once again accessible.
Source: La guida di Barga
View on Map: San Bernardino oratory