My Tourist App.it is a self-managed tourist APP platform. It has an extensive database of tourist and cultural sites and the ability to create and manage a tourist app dedicated to your community. My Tourist App.it was created and is owned by Carlo Feniello (hereinafter 'owner'), IT developer and culture enthusiast.
My Tourist App.it brings together textual and multimedia content (tests, images, sounds, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, audiovisual content, etc., from now on “content”) with the goal of spreading information and tourism promotion in various italian locations and itineraries. The content is produced by:
- the owner
- My Tourist APP platform users (public authorities, associations, public and private tourism operators), according to the site contributors policy on www.mytouristapp.it
- third parties (bloggers, photographers, videographers, etc) that provide the use of textual and multimedia content they own with creative commons license
All those who provide content through the participation in project by mytouristapp.it expressly accept the following legal conditions:
1. They declare and guarantee that they are the sole owners of the authors’ rights to the content (either because they themselves are the authors of the content or because they purchased the rights to use and reproduce it from its legitimate owners); they therefore guarantee 'the owner' the content provided, as concerns the legitimacy, veracity, accuracy and legitimate provenance regarding the rights of industrial and/or intellectual property or the laws related to privacy.
2. They declare and guarantee that the content does not contain images that are offensive, disrespectful or harmful to human dignity and a common sense of decency or that they bear prejudice towards someone or something (including in the form of suspicion or threat). The content must not be discriminatory or incite among the public illegal acts, violence or hate based on religion, skin colour or national or ethnic origin. 'the owner' is held harmless of any adverse consequence connected to a violation of this ban.
3. They declare and guarantee that the content does not include specific information regarding health, race, ethnicity, etc. and that they are submitted with the full responsibility of the providers, with 'the owner' limited – for content not produced by its own staff – to simply checking the legitimacy in protection of personal dignity and freedom.
All the content is protected by current laws regarding authors’ rights and intellectual property, and, therefore, unauthorized reproductions, use of content and/or making the content available to the public (even through file-sharing) is not allowed. Anyone who violates this ban is subject to civil and criminal penalties in accordance with the law.
Icons belongs to Maps Icons Collection and are available under the CC BY SA 3.0 license.
mytouristapp.it contains links to other websites and social media sites, some of which are managed by 'the owner', which are regulated by the same conditions as mytouristapp.it, while in other cases, the linked sites are not overseen by 'the owner'. The user is encouraged to read the conditions and terms of operation and use of the websites not owned by 'the owner'. 'the owner' assumes no responsibility for unauthorized use of the user’s data nor any further monitoring or profiling carried out by the websites. The data collected from the website during its operation are used exclusively for the aims indicated and are conserved for the time necessary for carrying out precise activities or, if applicable, until there is a cancellation request for accounts registered to the website. The data collected from the website will never be passed to third parties for any reason, unless there is a legitimate request from judicial authorities and only in cases allowed by law. By accessing and navigating the website, users accept that the aforementioned data are processed for the previously-mentioned purposes of IT security and preventing illegal activities. The user can request that their data be cancelled and/or exercise their rights as protected by current laws, as indicated below.
Consenting data processing
In accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, users can, within the procedures and limits provided by current law, exercise the following rights: request the confirmation of the existence of personal data regarding him/herself (right to access); be informed of their origin; receive comprehensible communication about them; receive information about the reason, procedures and aims of their processing; request an update, modification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymity and blocking of data processes that are in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for carrying out the aims for which they were collected; in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner, in a structured and legible manner, from a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device; the right to present a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Warranty Policy); more generally, all rights that are recognized by current laws. Request should be sent to the Data Controller who is the Owner Carlo Feniello (email@example.com). In cases in which data are processed based on legitimate interests, the rights of interested parties are nonetheless guaranteed (except the right of portability, which is not required by current laws), especially the right to oppose processing, which can be applied by sending a request to the owner of the data processing. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the Data Subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not covered by regulations), in particular the right to oppose processing, which can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller.